Sunday 29 September 2013

Doing things my way!

 Inspiration has been running low in the ipie household and to be honest am just fustrated at having nothing to show for stretching the pennies except for paying off a couple of debts. So I have decided to start saving. Now I know this goes against the whole pay your debts off first then start saving due to interest on the debt being etc. But the only debt that there is interest on is the credit card which will remain a priority and regular additional payments will be paid as well as the minimum payment. And am not talking about saving huge amounts of cash just a little each week as am sure this will mount up,So that's my new plan i think this will be a bit more inspiring than just plugging away at the debts and help to keep the whole family focused on our ultimate goal . Hope all my blogging pals are keeping well x

 catch ya later

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, its all about finding out what suit you, maybe you could join in with the Sealed Pot Challenge next year, its amazing how bits of loose change add up. I'm saving mine for Christmas Treats again, last year I had over £200 :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have started a pot last week and stared this will definatly join the sealed pot challenge when the the new challenge begins.

    ReplyDelete