Thursday 13 June 2013

Quick catch up

 Welcome to my new followers can't tell you  how pleased I am that I now have nine followers Yay! I haven't posted for a while due to a combination of reasons a broken laptop charger and limited time due to having been working lots recently.

 Things have been going well on the money saving front  closed My H &M account and have been making headway with that pesky credit card I am determined to have it gone by November. I just keep on focusing on the fact the more I pay the less interest I get charged. Will hopefully have a new charger next week and will then get back to ebaying a few bits to help towards lowering the balance.

  I have been trying to think of ways to help pay for expenses such as  Christmas have started doing daily surveys to try to earn amazon vouchers to pay towards the children s presents this year. I am aiming too earn as much as I can as I am so determined to be prepared this year and not spend a small fortune on presents.. Will start to hunt out some toys in the charity shops/ car boot for the little ones so that should save quite a bit. Am becoming obsessed with saving money at the moment so I cant start saving for our new house. I recently found a blog called http://ourthriftyhouse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/hello-everyone-pretty-new-to-blog-land.html
 This lady has done amazingly well  saving towards her new home I really admire her determination  she is really focused and the amount she has saved shows it!

 Well thats all for now Baby Ipie is trying to eat the laptop. Hope your all doing well with the thriftinessx

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Its lovely to hear from you Jen, I'm pleased things are going well on the money saving front, you seem to be getting motivated with the extra earnings. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely to hear from you too karen. Hope you have been enjoying the lovely weather x

      Delete
  2. Aww jen thank you for adding in my blog :) i don't think i do that well i'm just very tight!! It's a running family jok acually i'm not generally tight in that i'll still enjoy myself but everything is the best deal possible.

    I bought a christmas present today it was sex in the city perfume set for £5 in superdrug. It included purfume, a travel size bottle of perfume, a bodywash and a lotion so it was a real bargain. I also got myself a bottle of the new fcuk perfume while i was there since my lovely son smashed my ghost perfume all over the bathroom floor a few weeks back so told you i wasn't always really tight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done amazing well everytime I lose heart I go check out your blog am like a stalker haha.
    We all deserve a treat and you were actually replacing something than just buying for the sake of it x

    ReplyDelete