Tuesday 7 May 2013

Clearing the Clutter!

 Haven't had a good day today only gone and lost my mobile phone sometime between getting up and going on the school rum. So cross with myself as I am waiting for a very important phone call plus the phone was on silent mode still from work the previous evening. The whole family have hunted high and low for the dam thing , I have moved furniture. emptied cupboards I even went as far as going through the bin and still can't find the dam thing.

  It has highlighted to me however the amount of unnecessary stuff we posses. So starting tomorrow there will be 3 Large boxes labeled Ebay, Charity and Bin and i will be trawling through every cupboard, nook , cranny and surface decluttering every room like a woman possessed .  I often take a bag of stuff to the charity shop and have even done the cash for clothes in the past but now its time to get RUTHLESS!  If I haven't used it in the past 6 months and wont be using it in the next 6 months its going!

   Hopefully this will save me a great deal of time in the future and I may actually find that wretched phone in the process. there will be less to tidy up, it will be far easier to locate the  things that we need. Plus the proceeds of anything sold on Ebay will go towards paying off the credit card.

Thanks for reading 

     J x


3 comments:

  1. Way to go Jen, I had a quick whirl round HALF the bedroom today and produced a bag full for the CS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find your phone - I hate anything like happening as it niggles away at me till I've found it - Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find your phone. I have 2 huge bags waiting for the charity shop. I really need a craft clearout of my papercrafting stuff I have enough to set up shop and at least one rain forrest of pretty papers lol

    ReplyDelete