Sunday 28 April 2013

FAG FREE AND FABULOUS!

  Stepping up my money saving today time to give up smoking I have kept using the excuse that I become stressed . Well no more today is the day I become Fag free and fabulous. I have been for a quick visit to the smoking cessation clinic earlier  in the week and am fully equipped with patches and a inhalator.  I just need to stay focused on the fact that I stand to gain nothing from smoking apart from an empty purse and bad health.
  Am not sure what to do with the money I will be saving I have considered putting it in a pot/ saving account daily but think it may be better used paying off a bill so I think I will be making a small payment to day off something  because then I will also be saving the interest that the lovely companies keep applying and will be much better off that way. I just need to stay strong !


   


   
                                                                                                 


9 comments:

  1. Way to go Jen, little steps all add up. Kill those bills as you kill the desire to smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kill those bills! I love it Think that will be my new catch phrase x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and well done for making the decision and going with it - you've just taken the biggest step by making the decision to stop - well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trudie Am hoping it will make a big impact. All the support from my blogging friends is really spurring me on feeling a bit anxious because I cant have a fag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a non-smoker from now on. I KNOW how difficult it can be, but you will never regret it. The impact will be HUGE !
    The very best of luck to you
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gill this evening is proving very very difficult!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its bound to be hard, but you CAN do it.
      Just keep saying to yourself Kill those bills and Ditch those debts!! much better than killing yourself.

      Good luck
      Karen x

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on ditching the ciggies, thats a great achievement,the children must be proud of you too. You will soon have much more energy for chasing them round lol and more dosh for paying those bills. A healthier lifestyle all round.

    Well done x
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog from Karen at Chelmarsh Chunterings. I have been a smoker for nearly 30 years. 20 a day. My other half and I gave up 6/3/13. I went cold turkey. We started being frugal when we bought our house which needed a lot spending on it. We worked out we were spending £400 a month on killing ourselves on fags. We had tried everything before, everything!
    You will stop if you have made up your mind to and no amount of patches etc will make a difference. Sometimes I get the urge, it's like being an alcoholic, but you must never go there. Have a look on Alan Carr (non smoker not comedian) on You tube. Do a you follow my blog? I lose track of the names, pop over, it would be great to have a non smoker who knows what it's like.
    All the best, you can do it.

    FIB. X

    ReplyDelete