Tuesday 16 April 2013

Decorating

 Haven,t posted in a while been very busy working and decorating (frugal style) Hope all my blogger friends are keeping well and saving their pennies.  There I was this morning catching up on blogs when there was a knock at the door and the postie hands me a large parcel containing these...



 Which I had won on Pams bloghttp://agoodlifeintydd.blogspot.co.uk/ by naming a quilt she was making as you can see they are fabulous and look wonderful on my couch. I was so pleased with them both (I originally only won 1 but Pam treated me to a second). I really recommend Pam's blog shes full of good ideas and is very creative. Her timing couldn't of been better either  as I really needed something nice to dress the room up a bit. My eldest girls have all been trying to sweet talk me into giving them the cushions . No Way there all mine!

 As for the decorating its been done on a budget only been painting so far ( Own brand paint of course) and having a huge clear out and rearranging rooms. Its made such a diffrence and cant wait to get started on the  next room. As said before I just need to really dress the rooms a little now on a very strict budget so scouring for bargains and having a good look at the car boot sales will begin tomorrow .

 How do you decorate your home on a strict budget? Any tips you would like to share?






No comments:

Post a Comment