Sunday 17 March 2013

First ever blog!

Hey its my first ever attempt at blogging so expect a few hitches while I get use to it. I am a mother of six children of varying ages and have decided that enough is enough and really need to become more financially savvy. This blog is going to chart our family's journey in scrimping and saving towards paying off the credit card and towards our new home.
   I was inspired to create this blog by frugal themed bloggers who have achieved so much with their thriftiness . My main theme till I start my new job will be old style money saving in the home and living as cheaply as possible till I start my new job. Thanks for reading so far and keep a look out for my daily posts i Promise they will become more interesting!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! six children and a new job and yet you still have time to blog? seriously your my new role model! looking forward to reading your daily blogs! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lilly, also how do you look so good!!
    Looking forward to reading future entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kathy. The photo was taken during a special celebration never normally look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and welcome to blogland, I followed he link from Frugal Queens blog.

    Gosh! you are one busy lady, with 6 children a job and a blog :-)

    I'm looking forward to reading about your frugal journey and wish you the best of luck.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I am in the process of starting a blog also, like you other blogs have inspired me,I would like to own a home of my own, so hopefully we can share some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thrifty living thanks for posting. To be honest I am relatively new to the thrifty lifestyle but I absolutely love it and so much can be achieved through it. I would love to share some tips with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland and I look forward to reading your postings. Don't know how you find the time to blog with having 6 children to look after and work!

    All the best with your journey

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete